Your Add here

text scrool

3 Jan 2014

Re:Web Listing

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I was expecting your response on my email for Web Listing as was mailed you yesterday.

Let me know if you are interested and we can discuss this further.

 

Kind Regards,

Angela Hammond


From: info [mailto:info@creatingapp.biz]
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2014 11:00 AM
To: durgaprasad345.recruitment@blogger.com
Subject: Web Listing

 

Hello, I hope you’re well.

I was researching and studying websites within your industry and landed on yours. I just wanted to start a conversation with you.

Honestly, I noticed a number of problems that could be hurting your Google Crawlability and User Experience.

Some real technical errors may be wreaking havoc on your home page and inner pages right now as we speak.

I was using one of our Online Software Tools and was amazed by what I saw.

If you’re interested let me know and I will send the report through to you.

All I want in return is to have a conversation with you to see if in the future my company may be able to help you increase traffic numbers and website conversions.

 

When is a good time for me to call?

 

Kind Regards,

Angela Hammond

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment